Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, January 01, 1999

Help Needed: INDIA 12/28-01/02

11 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Peter. I live in the UK. I am willing to help in anyway I can. I have served in the Royal Navy and have management experience. But I am willing to do what is needed. I can cover my own airfare. Please contact at travellingscams@hotmail.com

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a newly qualified paediatric nurse, willing to help out where needed. Contact address: Jellybean19uk@yahoo.co.uk

6:16 PM  
Blogger rajivbee said :

We would be pleased to offer interim assistance to orphans.
We would be pleased to offer assistance to students and academic / educational institutions to rehabilitate.
Please contact us through www.abhyas.org

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I reside in Germany and would like to help the people affected by Tsunami by donating some things. May i pls know the address or contact person in Germany who collect such things and transport it all together. Pls inform on the email id: mjain201@web.de. Thanks

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hi my name is pav, i live in surrey in canada. i want to help, im shocked by all that has happened but i wasnt to know how i can help in any way plz contact me pavan_l143@hotmail.com

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Jim Earle, i live in Canada. I am a cerified paramedic, and also a volunteer for the city of Port Coquitlam on their disaster response team. I am eager and willing to help anyway I can. I am available within a weeks notice. My info is : earlejames@hotmail.com
604-626-6780
Contact me if you require my services for anything

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I would like to go to India (or anywwhere else) to help in any way I can, and am available for an indefinite amount of time. I am able to leave ASAP and will fund the trip. Please help direct me to an organization to work through. I can be reached at MeganMcDonell@hotmail.com

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Bob. I am a 23-year-old college student, willing to withdraw from classes if airfare and food are provided. I have no special skills, but I am a hard worker and a fast learner. rhawkin2@kent.edu

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I have previous experience working in carpentry and 2years with the Peace Corps as an agroforestry extension agent. Right now I'm a seasonally unemployed wildland firefighter with a lot of time but not much money. Willing to help in any way possible.
muliakiza@yahoo.com

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, My name is Mayur Palav. I live in Mumbai. Had been on a vacation to Andaman and Nicobar Islands, 28 years of age, will do anything to help. Please mail me at mayurpalav@gmail.com. Will take care of my travelling expense.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

belier - bitdefender - blague - blagues - boisson - capricorne - caricature - caricatures

11:15 AM