Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, December 31, 2004

Aid India hosts a web page for tsunami volunteer regsitration.

AID India has hosted a web page for volunteers where they can provide their contact and experience details.

If you are a interested volunteer please register at:
http://www.aidboston.org/volunteer/
6 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello my name is christopher goodwin,after watching the horror of the tsunami unfold on the media i decided that god and myself need me to go over and help the people of asia im 16 in january and i have my parents consents,my brother whom is 19,gary,would also like to help contact us on 01450 370300 or 07876060093 thank you

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

i am willing to work anywhere that needs help. I have just graduated college, i am strong-willed and in excellent health. I have years of experiance with children of all ages. I am also an artist, and can communicate easily with people even if there is a language barrier. please contact me with any type of volunteer position.
COlleen Gutwein
gutgut_8@hotmail.com
1-973-746-2991 (USA)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am an orthopaedic surgeon ready to offer specific help (with my team of paramedics) in managing orthopaedic problems like injuries.Can arrange for limited amount of medicines,fixators,splints,plasters. Can be accompanied by paediatricians,GPs. Pl contact at orthobdas@rediffmail.com .

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello. My name is Krystle. I am from Canada and I would desperately like to help in any way that I can. I am a registered emergency medical technician (one level below a paramedic) and I also work as a nurses assistant in the emergency room of a hospital. I have minimal experience in a funeral home, as well. Please reply to me at meek18@hotmail.com if I can be of any assistance whatsoever. Thank you!

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Daniel Brady. I'm a 17 Irish student and would really like to help in any of the tsunami affected regions in any way possible.
Please contact me at;dirkbenedict@hotmail.com

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

emoticones - emulateur - emulateurs - emule - firewall - fond - fond ecran - fonds - gastronomie - gateau - gemeau - getright - henne - horoscope - horoscope chinois - horoscope du lion -

8:44 AM