Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, January 01, 1999

Help Needed: BURMA 12/28-01/02

10 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I was wondering how i could help with Tsunami volenteer work, i have not money to fly over but i would be willing to help out in any way i can, i have a small website company in maine, and i have skills in pipeline laboring, and construction laboring. Please feel free to contact me via cell (207) 691-7011 email Coastalwebsites@yahoo.com

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a 31 y/o male professional fire fighter/paramedic in the states looking to volunteer for as much as a month anywhere there is a need for me. I can pay for travel but would appreciate assistance. I some equiptment but can mostly bring knowledge and skills in all aspects for rescue and recovery work. please contact me at bgrfire51@yahoo.com

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Two American college students available immediatly for any physical assistance needed in any of the affected disaster areas for 3+ months. Healthy and willing to work hard. Possible assistance in travel maybe necessary. Please e-mail at Jshetter@mix.wvu.edu as soon as possible or call 703-507-6649.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I want to helpout rebuilding the areas affected by the Tsunami. I have experience in all phases of construction and I understand there is urgent need for manpower. Please email iashenfelter@hotmail.com

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi i am an 18 year old healthy female, currently waiting for results. i have nothing on at the moment and i wish to volunteer in any part of the tsunami areas. although i have no medical experience, i am most willing to offer my help in any form. i can stay for as long as i am needed. you can contact me at choco_candy01@hotmail.com

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello, my name is Dustin and I am a 21 year old male living in the U.S. I have been searching since this morning to try and find some sort of angency or something that would allow me to volunteer my time in the area stricken by disaster. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated to e-mail me @: thedustineffect@yahoo.com

thanks.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Im a 17 yr old girl and Im willing to give up my time to volunteer. Unfortunately I dont have any medical or construction skills, but if more hands are needed Im willing to help as much as possible.
Contact me at:
nia_123@hotmail.com

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I have previous work in carpentry and more recently I have worked with the Peace Corps as an agroforestry extension agent in Southern Africa. I am a seasonal wildland firefighter and I have some time right now but am short on funds. Would be willing to help in any way possible. muliakiza@yahoo.com

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, my name is Tamara, I am a 26 year old fit and healthy female. I have a ticket to Bangkok on March 30, but would gladly change my time and destination to volunteer in any area's that would benefit from my help. I have no formal qualifications but have a strong will and can work hard under the most stressful conditions. Please contact me on Tamara_act@yahoo.com

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

astuce - astuces - automobile - automobiles - avatar - avg - avp - balance

10:29 AM