Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

HELP NEEDED IN THAILAND, PHUKET

PLACE
THALANG, PHUKET

NAME PUMMAI, SUPACHAI
STUDENT MUANG THALANG SCHOOL

DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGE: HOUSE DAMANGED, ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY LOST

URGENTLY NEEDED: CLOTHES AND PERSONAL THINGS FOR BOY 16 YEARS OLD

THEN, HELP TO REPAIR THE HOUSE, CONSTRUCTION SKILLS AND MATERIALS


CONTACT via the school thalang1@mt.ac.th

Muang Thalang School Bank Account
Siam City Bank
Savings Account
Branch Thalang Phuket Thailand
Acct nr 365 -2-362 01-5


or telephone via ms Pranom (speaks English)
+66 1 0839512 (+7 gmt)


MANY THANKS
77 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Stephanie and I live in Northern Ireland. I am willing to help out in whatever way I can, whether it is building shelters, distrubting or sorting aid etc. I am sure many volunteers are needed in the countries affected in many ways and I am willing to help out in whatever way that I can. Please contact me at stephanie__paul@hotmail.com

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is David Hinterberger and I am a Canadian citizen living in the Netherlands working as a civil engineer. I am willing to use my skills and competence in whichever way is needed. I am willing to pay all my expenses and coordinate whatever may be needed from holland. I can leave a.s.a.p. and help physically for up to one month. Email me as to what I can do. hinterberger@hotmail.com

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

we are a couple from the uk willing to travel to thailand and help in any way that we can. please email chriws@aol.com

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I had to postpone my trip to Thailand from mid December to 12Jan. I was planing on visiting Puket while I was there. I would still like to go to Phuket during my 2week stay. I am U.S citizen Prior U.S Army, 82nd Airborne Division, currently a locomotive engineer. I am physically fit to do anything neccessary. Building, Aid stations, loading, unloading. Debris removel. Please do not hessitate to contact, more info upon request if needed. I do have lots of clothes to donate imediately. We love you all.
Steven Wiley,Tacoma Washington. kaiodie@hotmail.com

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Julie Hart and I am a uk citizen willing to travel to Thailand. I have no special skills but am willing to help out in any way that I can either here in the uk or in thailand. Please contact me at juliejhart@hotmail.com

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My Name is Mark Rayner, I dont have Money to give or to get to Phuket, I dont even have a passport. But if travel and passport could be arranged, i could go for 2-4 Months to help remove rubble and help rebuild...If this is of any help, you can mail me at chubby_bunny@hotmail.com

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My fiance and I are also ready to go if we can be of any help. We have felt so helpless since this all began and are eager assist in any way.
shaunaflowers23@hotmail.com

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi there, I am a 31 yr old American musician/healing arts instructor. I am willing to travel and to help people that were harmed by the tsunami in any way.Please get a hold of me if I can physically come to help in any way. sufi86001@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Charlie Williams Jr

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am 47 UK female with 24 years childcare experience ranging from teaching pre school through to youth groups. I am first aid trained.
I am willing to travel and help in any practical way i can

contact me

fizzyworld@fsmail.net

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I would love to come over and help in any way I can. I can come for a couple of weeks and leave immediately. I can be contacted at payitfwd@msn.com

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Kathy. I am willing to help out in any way I can. I have a medical background. LPN, Dental Hygienist, EMT and massage therapist. Worked in emergency and ICU settings. Participated at ground zero (Trade Center collapse)relief efforts.
Contact me: 555kps@earthlink.net

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Neil Jackson, I am 26yrs male from England. I had already been planning on travelling to Thailand in Feb/Mar 05 for a couple of months or so, and in the wake of this disaster would like to offer my help. I am willing to do any type of work and will organise and pay for my own flights. Please contact me at nrjackson78@hotmail.com

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I live in Canada and would be willing to travel for 2 to 3 weeks of assistance. i will pay my own way and expenses, I will help organize and do any work required. Im a businessman with many talents.

Pls email me looeyt@hotmail.com

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am an American trained psychiatrist currently on holiday in Manila. I can get to Phuket on short notice to offer my services. Please contact me if I can be of service.

Warm regards,
Thomas Best, M.D.
tbestmd@hotmail.com
+63 0926 7100 555

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a 19 year old student from Singapore and i am willinjg to fly up to thailand to help out in any way possible. i dont have any special skills but i am willing to help out with distribution, logistics etc.I can speak English and Mandarin. Please contact me at eliztist@yahoo.com

Elizabeth

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

my names Ian Crocker, im 22years old, im currently in Samui, am willing to help in any way i can, have no specific skills (other then IT), but will be prepared to help in anyway i can.
My number is +6640021811 and my email is ianshocker@yahoo.co.uk.
am available from now onwards.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

we are a Brazilian/German couple currently living in Japan. we can come and help from the mids of february onwards. we have no specific skills but we are young and fit and willing to help with anything. we speak English, Portuguese, German and a little French. we`ll pay for our own way and expenses. contact us if we can help
emilrichter@hotmail.com

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,

I am an Australian travelling in SE Asia and wish to volunteer any help needed from distributing aid to any other needs. My specific skills are in psychology and Information Technology if any help is needed in these areas. This includes experience as a counselor and case manager as well as database management and other IT skills. I am currently in Cambodia but am willing to go to those countries that need assistance asap.

Michelle (Australian)

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Im also willing to go to Thailand, pay my own way and expences and help with all my skills pass out food and water.I am not a very good speller, I am servivalist I have a construction background and engineering background. The first thing I noticed is that preventive construction is better than corrective construction. This is the best time to re-build the shorline area with a 3,4,or 6 meter tsunami wall, what is that you ask? It's a re-inforced outword curved beach or shorline wall (Cement rebar and steel) ya its not the kind of thing you are thinking about right now, but if it was going to happen again at least the water will be displaced in an opposite direction. Wow you say, not only is it the right thing to do but, if you don't all your efforts of re-building will be in vain. I have been a surfer for 40 years and a ship captian for 23 years, I have a talent for seeing disaster before it strikes; and I am use to using the NOAA sattelite and simic activity maps. I have land in Hilo Hawaii, and have experinced a tsunami desaster. Furthermore, I grew up in a place called the Wedge a surfing spot were 3 times a year for a week at a time 24 hours a day the waves are 35++ meters. I ve been in the water and know how to swim and surf in it. I have been a lifeguard and see that this is also one of the problems that many country faces with no lifeguards to tell the people to get out of the water, and head to higher ground. The lack of raido communcation up and down the cost is so vital, not just for tsunami's but shark attacks and drownding as well as other water related dangers. I would like to train and host a lifeguard program. I don't need to go in to the tsunami warning system I am sure all the shoreline countrys will soon have this system in place. I expect nothing in return, but to see thousands of people safe and secure. Please e-mail me.

Hexanona@yahoo.com

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Joey from Hong Kong, I am packed ready for coming to Thailand for helping repair the house and any work you need , I can available anytime, I am ready and I can stay in Thailand at least 3 month, I Love Thailand, and Hope I can help in anyway, Please contact me via e-mail : joeyferrous@yahoo.com.hk

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Anonymous said :
My name is Ilias and I live in Cyprus. I am willing to help out in whatever way it is possible, in any of the efected areas. Can sort out my flight myself. contact me at iliaslisa@hotmail.com

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Cary, i am a New Zealand citizen living in Hong Kong. I supposed to have a vacation in Thailand in early FEB for two weeks. So rite now, I would like to use this holiday to help out the tsunami victims in Thailand. Please let me know if there are any organizations or groups which can hook me up. I am willing to do anything. Pleace contact ccho081@hotmail.com

thank you

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Clare Arrowsmith, I am 21 years old and a qualified Physiotherapist with some nursing experience also from Chelmsford in Essex. I would like to help in any way that I can, related to my profession or just as an extra pair of hands. I am willing to travel to the disaster zone or help from here in the UK if I am not required abroad.
Please contact me at Clarey9@hotmail.com

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Joanna Cheung from Hong Kong. I'm currently a senior in High school and am looking for a group of volunteer from China, HOng kong, Japan or other countries to help out in Thailand in February 2005. Thailand's restoration process is slowly yet efficiently coming together, however, it still needs help to rebuild houses, take care of orphans for the next few months. February is the month of the Chinese New Year and a lot of students will be out of school in many asian countries.
I will fly to any part of thailand during that month and hope that many more will join me in this voluntary event. I am the head of relations for UNICEF in my school and my youth club will also offer help during the month.
If you are interested please contact me at
050627@hkis.edu.hk

Joanna Cheung

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, we would like to offer our help in the areas hit by the tsunamis. I have extensive experience in food service management, have supervised large staffs and built temporary kitchens and cafeterias. I also have an udergraduate degree in health science. My boyfriend was a timber framer and would be great at building temporary shelters, etc. He has an undergraduate degree in environmental science. Please contact us as soon as possible if we can be of any help.
If anyone else has information on helping out in the areas affected please email me at Tarizzo@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Tracy and Joe

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Emma Will and I am a UK citizen able to travel to Thailand. I am willing to help out in any way that I can either here in the uk or in Thailand. I am available for a month in Feb '05, where I was traveling to Thailand anyway for a holiday. Please contact me at ems_will@yahoo.co.uk

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

how do we voluteer? email at thatkirbyguy@hotmail.com

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My friend and I are coming to Thailand on Jan. 20 for 1 month. We want to volunteer. Who can we contact to get involved? We are physically fit college grads with political science degrees.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My friend and I are coming to Thailand on Jan. 20 for 1 month. We want to volunteer. Who can we contact to get involved? We are physically fit college grads with political science degrees.

riofos@yahoo.com

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am also willing to go to Thailand, pay my own way, expenses, pass out food and water, and provide help using any and all of my skills. I am survivalist, and I have a construction and engineering background. I can also run heavy equipment, and am an expert in bathroom remodeling. The first thing I noticed is that preventative construction is better than corrective construction. This is the best time to re-build the shoreline area with a 3, 4, or 6 meter tsunami wall. What is that you ask? It's a re-inforced outward curved toward the beach or shoreline wall (Cement rebar and steel). Yes, its not the kind of thing you are thinking about right now, but if it was going to happen again at least some of the water will be displaced in an opposite direction. I think it would be the best thing to do, otherwise, all your efforts of re-building could be in vain. I have been a surfer for 40 years and a ship captain for 23 years, I have a talent for seeing disaster before it strikes. I am also use to using NOAA sattelite and sismic activity maps. I have land in Hilo Hawaii, and have experinced a tsunami disaster. Furthermore, I grew up in a place called the Wedge a surfing spot were 3 times a year for a week at a time 24 hours a day the waves are 35++ meters. I've been in the water and know how to swim and surf in it. I have been a lifeguard and see that this is also one of the problems that many countries face with no lifeguards to tell the people to get out of the water, and head to higher ground. The lack of radio communication up and down the cost is so vital, not just for tsunamis but shark attacks and drownings, and other water related dangers as well. I would like to train and host a lifeguard program. I don't need to go into the tsunami warning system as I am sure all the shoreline countries will soon have this system in place. I expect nothing in return, except to see thousands of people safe and secure. Please e-mail me.

Hexanona@yahoo.com

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

A first aider and ambulance technician available from Friday (Jan 7) for a week. Will do whatever is necessary. Please contact ASAP. srreedman@hotmail.com

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

my name is richard from uk i am a 41 year old carpenter/builder wanting to give my tools and skills to the thai people.i have been to thailand on 2 occations before and have had vaccinations.
i would like to help in any way i can please contact me at rclark1963@aol.com

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am from California and have experience as teacher, photographer and in construction. I would like to know how I may be able to be of assistance. thank you steve srestaino@earthlink.net

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi my name is Carmen, I am 27 year old marketing professional, willing to volunteer in any help needed in the tsunami disaster, anything...please contact me at carmench_d@yahoo.com

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Michael from Malaysia. I am 19 years old, willing to volunteer to help in the tsunami relief efforts. Please contact me thru mike_nikos_tsa@hotmail.com

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hey, My name is Nick and I would like to help in anyway possible. I'm Malaysian, residing in London and I'm 22 years old. Please contact me on niclow@hotmail.com or on my mobile +44 7810 893 698. I will be able to arrange my own transport to Thailand.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I can assist with rebuilding efforts in mid Feb. Have air to Bangkok.

My goal is to hook u p with a group that will help with the Orphans.

Pls e-mail me bbwiley@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brenda

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I can assist with rebuilding efforts in mid Feb. Have air to Bangkok.

My goal is to hook u p with a group that will help with the Orphans.

Pls e-mail me bbwiley@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brenda

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I can assist with rebuilding efforts in mid Feb. Have air to Bangkok.

My goal is to hook u p with a group that will help with the Orphans.

Pls e-mail me bbwiley@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brenda

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am former military. Trained in building residental, driving. Also had some healthcare experience. Would welcome the opportunity to help the Thai people. They are a great people and have helped many. They have always been great.
e-mail Jeff
jtuckphotos@yahoo.com

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Paul. I am ready, willing, and able to help in whatever capacity is needed. I have no special skills but am able bodied, strong, and willing to work under direction. I can provide for my own travel to Asia. Please, I pray, let me do this. Jeffrey111463@yahoo.com

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Sam Stephens and I am a US citizen. I am completing my doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology and I would be happy to offer my skills in this area for counseling. However, I am willing to offer whatever physical labor or help that is needed to assist in recovery efforts. I believe that I could make myself available for at least one month. I would be happy to provide my own transportation. My heart aches for all those affected. Please know there is love and support for you all over the world. Contact me at forensicpsydx@bellsouth.net

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My nAme is Candice and I live in England. I would really like to volunteer my services in any of the affected areas. I have made a cash donation and have sorted clothes but I really feel a pull to go to any of the affected areas and do whatever I can. Please let me know how because every website I've searched is after money, I don't have a lot of that to give. candice82@tiscali.co.uk

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

im micaela from macao where is very very close to thailand i have family in there honestly i have nothing but what i got is myself my own skills and a open heart who wanna help pp with nothing return ipleaz give me a opprutunity to go there to help who is need my job of live is this helping i can pay my ticket and bring clothe for the people...but plz send me back all the details i just wanna give everything i can

muchas gracias my email:beyondthethirdeye@yahoo.com

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name Richard i live in Nottingham, England, iam a fit 26 year old and willing to give a couple of weeks of my time to help in any way i can, from labouring to people management. You can contact me at rich@annable.com

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Mariana Briseño, I am mexican and 33 years old, I am computer engineer and I have also skills in first aids and crisis situation dealing as I volunteered during Mexico earthquake in 85. I am willing to help in every way possible, and I can travel down there in order to help. You can contact me at mbrisenoag@hotmail.com. Thanks.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Another volunteer from boulder, colorado. I can help in whatever way needed. 4-8 weeks starting now. 26 year old male. Possibly useful skills include: advanced scuba diving (can bring my own gear), boating/sailing, first aid (premed), minor construction, extensive computer skills (phd student), photography (have camera), etc. Can pay for air to bangkok or phuket (have visited thailand previously). Contact me at hamady@colorado.edu

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I live in England and finding it hard to sit back and watch as this horrer of this disater unfolds. I am willing to come out and help in any way i can and will pay my own fare. Please contact me on ash_b2@hotmail.com. Regards

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

We are an english/Spanish couple from the uk and will be in Thailand in February. Apart from donating blood we're unsure where to begin voluteering but are willing to help in any way. Please contact me Shantijade@hotmail.com

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

We are an english/Spanish couple from the uk and will be in Thailand in February. Apart from donating blood we're unsure where to begin voluteering but are willing to help in any way. Please contact me Shantijade@hotmail.com

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Michelle, and I am a financial consultant in San Francisco. In November 2004, I started planning a trip to Thailand, purchased my plane ticket and started researching the region. After the tsunami disaster, I decided that the traveling could be postponed so began extensive research into the volunteer opportunities in the region. I am not a doctor or scientist, so have been turned away from most of the volunteer organizations I contacted. I will be available February 13- March 12. I can assist with the rebuilding efforts, child care, or business needs. Please contact me at mrmcallister@gmail.com.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

27 year old, just released from the US Navy a couple months ago. Back in 1997 got certified as an EMT in Mexico with 3 years experience in the medical field, experience in the construction field and willing to serve up to a month as a volunteer, was in Phuket in 2002. Please any organization willing to get me from Los Angeles to Phuket contact me to ibisnatura@hotmail.com

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, my name is Erin Abrams and I am a student at Harvard Law School in Boston. Before law school, I worked for Save the Children for several years on women's and childrens rights, humanitarian emergencies and poverty reduction initiatives in India and Nepal. I would like to come to a tsunami affected country from Jan.21-Feb.1 on my vacation and assist in any way possible. I have legal, international human rights, and program organization skills, as well as experience working with refugees and internally displaced persons in conflict regions. please email me at eabrams@law.harvard.edu. Thanks.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am 23 year-old Australian woman, willing to help in any way i can, anywhere it is needed. I will be flying into Thailand on the 16th Feb

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a 23 year-old Australian woman willing to help in any way i can, wherever it is needed. I will be flying into Thailand on 16th Feb.

Contact me
cooldudejack@hotmail.com

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,
I am a 26 Year Old living in New York. I have extensive work with different non-profits and have traveled to Asia twice before, primarliy working on medical missions for children. I am willing and able to provide any assistance for an extended period of time. Please contact me and let me know. I can be reached @ crm13chris@hotmail.com
My Best
Chris McLaughlin

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

We are 3 friends from Ireland who will be in Thailand on the 23rd March, we would like to help out in any way possible for up to 1 month. If anyone knows how we could help during this time, please email me at jbeatty1979@yahoo.co.uk

Stephen Martin
Stephen Donnelly
Joe Beatty

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Ed and I live in America. My heart and my prayers go out to the people effected. I am a retired communication engineer and am able bodied to help in any way. Construction, handing out food, cleaning up , etc...
eds533@comcast.net

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,
My name is Kester & a mate & i from the UK want to do whatever we can to help out & are planning to travel out for the second half of March. Please contact me on kester_gillard@hotmail.com
Cheers

Kester
Andy

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hi,

i'm a 24 year old singaporean, willing to travel to Thailand in Feb. i'm a gallery manager, please let me know how can i help. kingdomformydonkey@yahoo.co.uk

cheers,
Serene

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

we are a couple living in UK. would really like to be able to offer our services to help with the tsunami disaster. if anyone knows of any volunteer work or help needed please contact me at nick_lorraine@hotmail.com

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am available immediately and indefinitely to help as a volunteer.

* 6 YEARS MILITARY EXPERIENCE WITH THE ROYAL AIR FORCE REGIMENT

* TRAINED IN HEARTS AND MINDS WELFARE

* SOME MEDICAL EXPERIENCE

* FULL DRIVERS LICENSE

* LOGISTICS EXPERIENCE POST MILITARY SERVICE

* TRAINED IN RADIO COMMUNICATIONS

Please contact me at wes@srp.abelnet.co.uk

Wes

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Jason Taing, I'm a 20 year old tourism student from Melbourne, Australia. I have one year of study left but if there is any possible chance of me going directly to where these disasters have occured to lend a helping hand and help put a smile on the victims' faces, I would without a doubt be ready to go at any time. I would leave behind my last year of school in order to help in any way that I can as help is needed immediately, helping the homeless and those who have lost members of their family due to the tsunami is my first priority at this moment of my life. I hope to be given the opportunity to be able to fly to these places giving all the help that I can.
My e-mail address is kinezo26@hotmail.com I truelly wish that I can can be given the privilege to help out over there as much as I can. I hope to recieve an e-mail from anyone who can assist me in being able to offer my support.

Rest In Peace to those whom have lost their lives as a result of this traumatic disaster.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Jason Taing, I'm a 20 year old tourism student from Melbourne, Australia. I have one year of study left but if there is any possible chance of me going directly to where these disasters have occured to lend a helping hand and help put a smile on the victims' faces, I would without a doubt be ready to go at any time. I would leave behind my last year of school in order to help in any way that I can as help is needed immediately, helping the homeless and those who have lost members of their family due to the tsunami is my first priority at this moment of my life. I hope to be given the opportunity to be able to fly to these places giving all the help that I can.
My e-mail address is kinezo26@hotmail.com I truelly wish that I can can be given the privilege to help out over there as much as I can. I hope to recieve an e-mail from anyone who can assist me in being able to offer my support.

Rest In Peace to those whom have lost their lives as a result of this traumatic disaster.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Will Irvine and i am a 46 year old from Northern Ireland. I am willing to help out in any way byhanding out supplies or helping to rebuild. I can be contacted at Sherlock9t9@aol.com

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, My name is Grant, a 48y/o from Melbourne in Australia. I have Building & computer skills but am willing to help in any way i can....I just need direction.
I will be ready to go in about 4 weeks time, paying my own way. I am phisically fit, and like most of the world, shocked at the magnitude of suffering that is and will be felt for a long time to come.
Even if i can hold a hand & be of comfort, i want the people there to know they are not alone.

Let me know what i can do....email...musicman182@hotmail.com

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, my name is Laura and I'm from Canada. I'm currently in Bangkok and would love to help out anyway I could. I'm in the area for a couple of months. I don't have many skills but I do have my first aid. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. Thanks
little_shzick@yahoo.com

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I will be in Thailand from Jan. 14 to Feb. 7 and willing to help in any way I can. Please e-mail me at jeremyjd@rocketmail.com.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi there,

My name is Sean Lee, I am 24 years old and a current Mechanical Engineering student from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in Singapore. I am willing to put my education on hold till further notice and make my way down to Thailand to help victims from the tsunami.

I have previously served 2 years in the Singapore Armed Forces and had completed my service. Also, I have engineering backgrounds which may be useful in certain aspects like building shelters or otherwise.

Please kindly send me details of the volunteering services which I can qualify for to my email at seanlee_yk@yahoo.com.sg as soon as possible so that I can make arrangements with my polytechic with regards to my leave from school.

I look forward to hear from you.

Sean Lee

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,


I'm a university student in Los Angeles willing to pay my way to Thailand to help in any capacity I can. I have experience building houses and shelters for the poor in Mexico, and I am a Red Cross certified professional lifeguard (also CPR and first aid certified). My background at university is finance and accounting, just in case there is any need for a numbers guy. I'd rather help hands on, but of course I am happy to volunteer in any capacity. I am available to leave Los Angeles as of today (Jan. 09 2005) and I can committ 4-8 weeks. I will pay my own way. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF I CAN HELP...I feel so useless sitting in the luxury of Los Angeles just watching everything on CNN. I know that's how everybody on this board feels...
Anyway, please let me know what I can do to help!
Tim
tsully@another.com

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi. My name is Jessica. My friend Lisa and I are planning to spend the week of February 5th to the 12th volunteering where ever needed. We will pay our own airfare from South Korea to any country affected by the tragedy. Please let me know how we can help! We are both ESL teachers from North America and would be happy to help in ANY WAY POSSIBLE. Thanks so much for any information and God Bless you all!
Jessica
blueberry3671@hotmail.com

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

my name is yasmin. i am currently living in scotland. originally i am from malaysia and i will be flying back on the 7th of january 2006 to visit some family. i am planning on spending some time doing some volunteer work for a few months while i am close to the countries in need of help. i am willing to pay my way to wherever i am needed.

contact me at littlepurplesheep@hotmail.com

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Blake Baker said :

this blog having important content for webmail user and if you are not getting this properly don't be panic just contact us on Roadrunner Contact number

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Roadrunner Support said :

Contact Roadrunner Email Support Number 1-800-808-1781 is a easy way to resolve all Roadrunner Email Technical issues, Roadrunner Email Support gives you the opportunity to talk to our highly qualified and experienced technicians and get the best possible solutions from them. All you need to do is to call our Toll-Free roadrunner support number for free assistance and support.
Our experts provide solutions to the following Technical Errors:-
1. Roadrunner Configuration issue on various devices.
2. Roadrunner Spam filtering issue.
3. Support for Roadrunner File attachment issue.
4. Roadrunner Account Sign in error and recovery.
5. Help with Roadrunner Email contacts issue.
6. Roadrunner Server error issue.
7. Roadrunner Access Denied issue.
8. Support for Roadrunner password reset and recovery.
We expel all sort of technical errors by our prowess professionals. The users can call us anytime at our Roadrunner Email Support for immediate help.
Get in Touch with Us
Address: 38-11 Ditmars Blvd Suite #10 Astoria, NY 11105
Email: support@roadrunnersupport247.com
Website: http://www.roadrunnersupport247.com/
Toll-Free Number: +1-800-808-1781
Working Hours: 24*7

4:15 AM  
Anonymous AOL Support said :

AOL Support Number +1-800-848-5295 Instant Help
We at AOL Support Number 1-800-848-5295 provide complete and reliable AOL Tech Support to our users. We have a dedicated team of highly trained professionals that offer trusted AOL Technical Support Number. Our tech support service offers AOL Support Assistance for AOL Password Recovery, account setup and other troubleshooting issues related with or AOL. Our technicians use latest remote assistance tools to give best quality AOL Customer Support to resolve the issues of customers very quickly.
Our experts provide solutions to the following Technical Errors:-
1. AOL Configuration issue on various devices.
2. AOL Spam filtering issue.
3. Support AOL File attachment issue.
4 AOL Account Sign in error and recovery.
5. Help with AOL Email contacts issue.
6. AOL Server error issue.
7. AOL Access Denied issue.
8. Support for AOL password reset and recovery.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 38-11 Ditmars Blvd Suite #10 Astoria, NY 11105
Email: support@aolsupport247.com
Website: http://www.aolsupport247.com/
Toll-Free Number: + 1-800-848-5295
Working Hours: 24*7

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Error code expert said :

Error Code Expert | Call Us : +1 (800) 848-5295

Error Code Expert well-known USA based IT solution provider renowned for repairing Computers, laptop, printer, windows, antivirus and email related issues of all brands. We do not have any official connections, relationships, or associations with the companies or brands. We’re the third-party independent IT support service provider. Our technical assistance team are well-trained and know how to deal with your IT networking problems. Call to our technician any time to ask a question or solution.

Call Us : +1 (800) 848-5295

Website : https://www.errorcodeexpert.com/

5:56 AM  
Blogger Voski Nazaret said :

Steps to Follow How To: Roadrunner Email Password | RR Mail Account Recovery; We Describe Here with Step by step Process with Latest Guide.
Recover Roadrunner Password
Roadrunner Customer Support

8:22 AM