Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Help Needed in Kerala, India

From our reader:

The St. Joseph International Academy In Kerala,India (in the area around Kollam one of the hardest hit regions in Kerala) needs assistance.

Please contact Mr. Fernandez over the website http://www.stjosephinternationalacademy.com/ .

I had wished to go myself but was unable to gather enough money for my costs. I would be thankful for any teachers who would be willing to go help at this school. My name is Debra Koehler and I can be reached at koehlerdebra@yahoo.de . Here you can also pay for a childs education for one year which includes all day care for 150.00 us dollars per child.This school plays an important role for the education of poor families. Please adopt a child for a year. Thanks Debra
3 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Hayden Berry. I am a 32 year old EFL English teacher. I have a lot of experience in working with people, both children and adults overseas in teaching and tourism. I am looking to find a long term (3-6month) opportunity to help in any of the tsunami hit areas. If anybody knows of opportunities for someone with my skills, please contact me on bronislav_72@yahoo.co.uk

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

MY NAME IS JACK LEPAGE I AM A COMMERCIAL PLUMBER FOREMAN W/HEAVY EQUIPMENT EXP IE;BACKHOE, LOADERS WATER TRUCKS ETC.I CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE 8AM TILL7PM AT 480-838-0562

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I have volunteered at St. Joseph International Academy for the past 2 1/2 months. I was planning on staying for 2 years. I recently left the school. It might be a good idea to take a serious look at this opportunity before making a decision.

-Lindsay
canoenyak@hotmail.com

7:26 AM