Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Need help building shelters in Vijayawada, India

A Reverend has sent us a request asking us to post this message for help with the rebuilding of shelters and help with orphans of the tsunami shelter. You can contact him here:

Rev. B.B.B.Prabhakara Rao
Santhinagar, #77-18-7.
Singh Nagar Post
Vijayawada - 520015
Andhra Pradesh
South India
Phone: +91.86.202073
22 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Urgent me and my brother would like to help you contact us on 01450370300 0r 07876060093 thank you

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Jim Earle, I am a paramedic with intravenous cerification, presently living in British Columbia, Canada. I work for the British Colunbian Ambulance service, i am willing and eager to voulunteer my help with whatever you need, i can be over within a weeks notice. Contacts: earlejames@hotmail.com (email)
604-626-6780 (phone)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Delicia Southmayd and I am VERY interested in volunteering. I have extensive experience with children and have participated in several mission trips to rebuild devastated areas due to natural disaters. Please contact me with more information about your project at d.southmayd@netzero.net. I am available immediately.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am happy to help out doing anything and am available to start in a couple of weeks. Please contact me on rachmclean@hotmail.com

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I have put my name and contact details and relevant experience and immediate avaialbility on various of these requests for help - and heard absolutely nothing back! Is there any point in responding to these mailed requests via this forum? Has anyone else had anyresponse at all?

Mieke

mieke.vrijhof@arsenalfc.net

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi! My name is Meghan and I have been looking for a way to help the victims of the tsunami. I am based in the US, but can be there whenever needed. I am certified in Wilderness First Aid and CPR and have extensive experience working with young children. Please let me know how I can be of assistance. (axfy17c@aol.com)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Cedric, I am a 21 year old Combat Veteran, i served nine months in Iraq in both combat and peace operations. i served three years ending five months ago. i am willing to volunteer my time to aid the countries affected. I have experience as a leader and as a worker and think i may be helpful or beneficial to your program. I have an expired U.S. passport and need to get it renewed.I ask you to please expedite your response. Thank you and the people of the world are watching how a little compassion can resonate throughout the world. I can be contacted at (310)-800-5901 or SirCedricAllen@msn.com

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am only a high school junior but I'm about to launch a website for teens who so want to help. I am able to raise money for you to rebuild your church. Please contact me at:

MiDoe@aol.com

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello, My name is Teresa and I am from Sealy, TX USA. I have over 11 years exp. in the health professions as a rehab. assistant, psych tech in a hospital, and as an administrator in a Skilled Nursing facility. I grew up around and worked in the constructrion trades with my family. I have the desire to help where ever I am needed and can comit for 3-12 mos. depending on the need. I can provide my own flight and living expenses.
Contact info. is thendryx2002@yahoo.com
Peace to us all.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hello, i am willing and able to help with and wherever needed for up to 6months. please contact me at funkyktuk@yahoo.co.uk

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, my name is Alessandra, based in New York. I would very much like to help and am available immediately. Please contact me at alessandra323@yahoo.com or 646-872-7408. thank you.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Looking to help Tsnami affected areas by volunteering for 1 month. could leave when needed, and willing to travel to any country affected. Resourceful in building shelter and/or coordinating efforts. Would be travelling from the UK to affected area. Could raise funds to travel probably but any help appreciated. College educated, physically fit, and experienced in hands on type of work as well as project coordination/leadership roles. Also strong in crisis. Anyone needing volunteer efforts please email
Veronica Maier
earthenisis@yahoo.com

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

i am a retired communications technician, computer literate,mechanically inclined, native americam indian with a electronics degree. i would love to be able to do whatever it takes. contact me at cgoldenc@aol.com. i'm not sure about travel arrangements,or do you arrange them?

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Mollie. I am 25 years old. I have volunteer disaster relief experience and I am available to help in any way that I can. Please e-mail me at molliestull@yahoo.com and I can be available to help immediately.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi. We're a couple of two canadians (25 years old) currently travelling in India. We're in Mysore, near Bangalore, Karnataka at the moment and wish to help. We don't have any specific experience in international volunteering, but are serious in our action and could be there (Vijayawada) within a few days. Children-related help would especialy fits us, but we're open to any other task.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi. We're a couple of two canadians (25 years old) currently travelling in India. We're in Mysore, near Bangalore, Karnataka at the moment and wish to help. We don't have any specific experience in international volunteering, but are serious in our action and could be there (Vijayawada) within a few days. Children-related help would especialy fits us, but we're open to any other task.

You can join us at frederic.plourde@polymtl.ca

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Bob and I am a 23-year-old college student. I am currently enrolled for the upcoming term, but I would be willing to take some time off and do whatever I can for as long as it takes if the airfare is provided. I have no special skills to offer (though I was once certified in CPR), but I am a hard worker and a fast learner and I can do anything that I set my mind to. I'd love to help. rhawkin2@kent.edu

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Hayden Berry. I am a 32 year old EFL English teacher. I have a lot of experience in working with people, both children and adults overseas in teaching and tourism. I am looking to find a long term (3-6month) opportunity to help in any of the tsunami hit areas. If anybody knows of opportunities for someone with my skills, please contact me on bronislav_72@yahoo.co.uk

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Derek & Hilary Murray would like to help. We live in the UK and are available immediately. Contact us on derek@murraytaunton.freeserve.co.uk

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

hi, my name is Will Irvine, a 46 year old male from Northern Ireland. I would like to help in any way possible and can travel at any time.I have previously taken aid to Romania and worked with orphans there.If u need my help, please contact me at Sherlock9t9@aol.com

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Count me in. I would love to help in any way possible. Very much up for physically demanding work. Let me know ASAP if you are still searchin for help. My name is Alex and I live in the UK.
Contact:
email - norrieaj@hotmail.com
phone - +447736934874

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

dessin - directx - download - downloads - ecran de veille - ecrans de veilles - edonkey - effet d optique

2:27 PM