Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Saturday, January 01, 2005

In Northern Ireland? Want To Help?

--- From a blogger----

I have been searching for a way to hep the people of the Asia Pacific Region and 2 nights ago I recieved an e-mail in reply to the one that I had sent. It was from a man called Varuni Jayamaha from Sri Lanka his website being www.theacademic.org. He suggested ways in which I could help and I will now be there contact here in Northern Ireland. Although I will need help in organising and collecting items throughout Northern and Ireland, transportation, money donations and any other help or suggestions on setting and carrying this project out will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at stephanie_tsunamirelief@hotmail.co.uk
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger Unknown said :

Test Comment

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland and have alot of clothes to donate. Can anyone let me know where I can drop off my donation in Belfast? My e-mail address is unicorn_nic@ntlworld.com

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Government offices and the US M. are providing desalination and water but it's slow going and you have to be located near them to benefit. Here is a blog that provides information about buying solar water purification units that are under 2,500 US dollars. They are on wheels and sustainable and pennies to run.
Site is looking for either donations, and will provide the units, or to just inform people about what is available that can quickly provide many hundreds of people with clean drinking water.
This web page provides info. on such technical equipment, where to buy, etc., and probably the companies listed here have European offices.
I'd say that if you are organizing aid collection, consider trying this site to learn about what's available by way of portable housing, tents, and water treatment. http://pinpointaid.blogspot.com/
HTML
http://pinpointaid.blogspot.com/2005/01/we-can-help-tsunami-victims- by-finding.html

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi, im a 14-year old girl teenager who wants to throw a collection in our local area for stuffed animals for the children who are alone and scared over where the tsumani hit. If anyone knows where I could ship these animals, and have any comments, please contact me at kmlavallee16@yahoo.com. Thankyou.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello. I'm an eleven year old girl and I want to help the tsunami victims. I am collecting- or trying to- things (clothes and other needed items) and money. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO SEND THESE THINGS TO. I live in an asian country, Dubai. If anyone knows where to send these things to, please e-mail me at baby_cupid10@hotmail.com
Thank you and please dont try to scam me, take away the things and money I have gathered.

5:23 AM