Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Help Needed in Thailand, Phanga Prov. Yan Yao Temple

Report from Phanga, Thailand 8 jan 2005, 8pm local time


Yan Yao temple,


Two german volunteers are shifting dead bodies from the refrigerators to the

table for identification purposes.

they say that they are well looked after, but there are about 5000 bodies yet

to be handled

If anyone feels they have the right skills and happen to be in the area
please go give them a hand

Also limited internet access in the area, if someone could set up an internet access point it could be helpful


17 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello,
My name is Piet from Holland. I am 38 years old with 13 years Health experience and 3 years ICT experience i can help to setup a internet access point. Please contact me at phson@lycos.nl or sonp@lycos.nl
I am available for a long time and willing to do anything that is needed.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello my name is Kariane, i am a graduate student in psychology, have not had any professional experience yet, but i will be in the area (thai and vietnam) as of the 8th of march until july. I am willing to help giving some councelling and also help rebuilding schools or hospitals, or anything else that is needed. You can get in contact with me on delianalicia@yahoo.com. thank you

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I would be happy to help with the bodies ASAP if there are any planes that have a vacant seat from Australia that they could give me for free, as I don't have enough for a ticket, but I do have enough money to support myself whilst the work there is needed to be done. I have travelled through most of the countries effected before so, though I can't imagine how bad it is, I know I would stick it out. If anyone knows of any airline companies offering to help get aid workers over there please let me know. Scott Paton email: scottpaton@email.com

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a forensic archaeologist. Please give me the info necessary so that I can contact you and help. Thanks.
caroasb@yahoo.com

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I plan to arrive in Phuket this Friday (14th Jan) and can stay for 4-6 days to assist. Any work is Ok with me, whatever I can do to help. (Alan-Singapore)
Let me know how/where I can reach you

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Contact for previous mail (Alan-Singapore)
alanalajh@yahoo.com

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Megan Armstead. I will be arriving in Phuket January 17. I would like to assist anyway that I can. If you need help removing bodies e-mail me at oldmanchec@aol.com.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

i feel for all of the familes. my heart and prayers are with you all. i will see what i can do. may god protect the rest of you.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello
My name is Sam Sharpe. I am a 21-year old American student. My school doesn't resume until late February. I could pay for my own flight, and would be willing to help with burial or cremation for as long as is needed, even if that means delaying school by a semester. Please contact me if you still need help. Unfortunately I don't speak German. ssharpe@risd.edu

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My husband and I are coming to Phuket from Feb 7-12 and could do whatever to help. Please email nfliu@ied.edu.hk

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

HI There!! My name is Shelley and I am currently on Koh Lanta Thailand and have been here since before the Tsunami. If any help is needed on the surrounding areas I am more than willing to give myself to the cause. my phone number is 079224687 of shelley_gale@yahoo.ca.
Good luck!!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I'm philippe kastelnik, from France, I'm now in bangkok, and I intend to go in the west coast to help. Where is it the more urgent. Unfortunatly, I haven't any qualification. You can contact me on philippekastelnik@hotmail.com
This is a little hard to find something precise there is so much informations.
thank you for answer me.
Bye

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello Mat >>> your email account is inactive...


Mat & Philippe,

Hi Alan Howard (Singapore) here, I've just returned from Khao Lak Volunteer
Centre.
If you're looking to help, then this is a good place. They have local
community people working with them, providing an interface to local village
assistance, beach cleaning, body clearing, building, computer database etc..
They are organising assistance for the coastal region.
All people there are volunteers, many nationalities. Accomodation and food
provided.
Please visit www.tsunamivolunteer.net. The "Action" page has an English
language page with contact phone numbers and location.
Basically, from Phuket Airport, hitch or bus head north for approx 45
minutes (regular car travel time) and you will pass the Volunteer centre on
the left side of the main road just before you reach the Khao Lak beach
area.
Doesn't matter what skills you have. They will find someway for you to
assist.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I will be in Thailand from the 24th of February, and will be available to help out in anyway possible. I am contactable by emailing: gemma@gemmapillars.com

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS
I wish to help in any way I can in Thailand.
I am a lecturer and have 3 weeks holiday in March and April. I can pay airfare and support myself. I just need a placement. Or, is it possible just to turn up and find a venue or an agency? Where is a suitable place to go?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.......
Mo

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I would like to volunteer to work in the tsunamis affected areas to help the victims to rebuild their homes. I will be available from 16th Feb till 13th March. I do not possess any special skills and presently i'm an instrument engineer. I'm most willingly to work on any tasks given to me and will do my best. You may contact me at claire.kong@halliburton.com.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

- telecharger internet explorer - telecharger internet explorer 6 - telecharger jaquette dvd - telecharger java - telecharger java script - telecharger jeu - telecharger jeu billard - telecharger jeu de carte - telecharger jeu d echec - telecharger jeu de tarot - telecharger jeu dreamcast - telecharger jeu enfant - telecharger jeu flash - telecharger jeu gratuit - telecharger jeu java - telecharger jeu pc - telecharger jeu pc gratuit - telecharger jeu playstation 2 - telecharger jeu pour palm - telecharger jeu sims - telecharger jeu video gratuit - telecharger kazaa en francais - telecharger kazaa gratuit - telecharger kazaa gratuitement - telecharger kazaa lite - telecharger kazaa lite gratuit - telecharger kazaa little - telecharger la derniere version de msn messenger - telecharger la nouvelle version de msn - telecharger la nouvelle version de msn messenger - telecharger lecteur - telecharger lecteur divx - telecharger lecteur dvd - telecharger lecteur dvd gratuit - telecharger les sims 2 - telecharger les sims gratuit - telecharger les sims gratuitement - telecharger livre gratuit - telecharger logiciel divx - telecharger logiciel easy studio - telecharger logiciel gratuit - telecharger logiciel gratuitement - telecharger logiciel gravure - telecharger logiciel mp3 gratuit - telecharger logiciel musique - telecharger logiciel photo - telecharger logiciel pour telecharger de la musique - telecharger logo gratuit - telecharger logo portable - telecharger logo star - telecharger mario gratuit - telecharger messenger - telecharger messenger 7 - telecharger messenger 7.0 - telecharger messenger 7.5 - telecharger messenger plus - telecharger microsoft - telecharger microsoft word - telecharger monopoly - telecharger mp3 - telecharger mp3 gratuitement - telecharger msn - telecharger msn7 - telecharger msn 6 - telecharger msn 6.2 - telecharger msn 7 - telecharger msn 7.0 - telecharger msn 7.0 gratuit - telecharger msn 7.0 gratuitement - telecharger msn 7.2 - telecharger msn 7.5 - telecharger msn 7.5 francais - telecharger msn 7 gratuitement - telecharger msn 8.0 - telecharger msn beta - telecharger msn explorer - telecharger msn gratuit - telecharger msn gratuitement - telecharger msn hotmail - telecharger msn mesenger - telecharger msn messager

11:58 AM