Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Help SriLankan Relief Victims From NewJersey,USA

TsunamiHelp reader Shane Vitarana requests:

For those in the U.S East Coast, please bring the following items to the New Jersey Buddhist Vihara (temple). This is a collection hub for items that will be shipped to Sri Lanka. More information and online donations are available at www.helplanka.org.

Address:
New Jersey Buddhist Vihara (Temple)
4299 RT. 27,
Princeton, NJ 08540

Items to bring:

* Bottled Water
* First Aid: Gauze, Anti-septic, Plaster, Bandages, anti-inflammatory, anti-biotics
* Household Items: candles, pots and pans, kettles, plates, cups, napkins, thermos flasks, etc.
* Clothes (summer clothing): Shoes and sandals, Bed sheets and blankets
* Dry foods: Milk powder and feeding bottles, baby food, sugar, cereal, flour, dhal, canned foods, etc.
1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Can I mail needed items directly to the address listed for your Temple?? I want to help somehow. I do not have much money but I still want to help as best I can. I could pack some items you have listed and mail them to the Temple? Or I could take them somewhere closer to me in Maryland USA. I live near Baltimore/Washington D.C. What is best for me to do to help? You can contact me at white@usna.edu. Thank you.

8:01 AM