Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Information Request about Sri Lankan Families

Peter Freeman sends this request by email

I am very concerned about the welfare of two families that we visit, every time we visit your country, they live in the south western area of Sri Lanka. in the area of Moragalla. Berawala, & Bentota, the two families in question that I am worried about are as follows, as I have since found out that the area they live in has been affected, I have had several people come back to me, with the same reply each time, get in touch with the Sri Lanka tourist board, these people are not tourists but Sri Lanka Families, Please Help me find out if they are ok.

Mr Susantha De-Silva & Family
No. 155a Maradana Road
Moragalla
Beruwala

ALSO

Mr.& Mrs. S. Ramesena & son
221 D2 Gameda Road,
Kaluwamedara
Aluthgama.

Any news of their safety & well being, (hopefully all is well with them) any news would be greatly appreciated

Thanking you for your time trouble & patience, I hope there is a positive response.

I can be contacted on the following
E:mail address: greenstone22@btinternet.com
Or on the telephone at 07796 675291
Or by post to Mr. Peter Freeman
22, Ashburton Road
Ickburgh
Norfolk, IP26 5JA